Are you interested in Esports? Are you a parent that wants to learn more about Esports? We are interested in building a middle/high school Esports program/community club in the Piedmont-Triad of North Carolina. Reach out and let’s talk!
What is Esports?
Esports is a term derived from “electronic sports” and is essentially competition in video games at a very high level, similar to traditional sports. Esports offers opportunities not just in competition, but also in leadership development, team-building, and social/emotional learning.
- Going where the students are
- Forming communities
- Helping students invest in their own education
- Learning valuable career skills
- Enhancing education with Esports curriculum
- Using Esports to elevate STEM interests
- Learn/practice a plethora of essential soft skills
Learn more from the North American Scholastic Esports Federation. Download a Parent’s Guide.